- Established Scholar’s Studio, a project-based learning community that engages first-year college students in their local and global communities. All participants in the fall 2011 pilot completed the semester in good academic standing.
- Secured ~$1.6 million in grant funding.
- Taught numerous learner-centered courses at two and four-year post-secondary institutions.
- Supervised supplemental instructors, peer tutors, teaching assistants, literary magazine editors, and a graduate research assistant.
- Developed curriculum to introduce faculty to learning communities, interdisciplinary teaching, and learner-centered pedagogies.
Please feel free to contact me at Lnardi@umd.edu